Sunday, 17 July 2011

For soft kohl lined eyes ~ MAC Smut Eyeshadow MAC

MAC Smut Eyeshadow

MAC Smut eyeshadow


Finish-Velvet

Price – Rs 680 for refill pan and Rs. 900 for eyeshadow pot

Color – Dark grey brown with subtle purple shimmer

Good for – Smoking out eyeliner, Crease color, Grey smoky eyes






Swatch Of MAC Smut Eyeshadow


Looks

·     I love this eyeshadow color. It is so unique. I love this for smudging my eye liner. Smut and sketch are my 
most favorite colors for smudging eye liner.

·         I love this color for a subtle grey smoky eyes. This is looks more grey than rown on my skin. But its not a plain grey- it has a hint of brown and purple. It works very well for smoky eyes. I pat the color close to my lash lines and then smudge it upwards with a fluffy brush.

·         This color works very well with pinks- especially light pink colors like Pink Venus.

I love this eyeshadow so much!!. Have you tried Smut yet?

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. was looking fwd 2reading new posts. y hav u stopped? ~Reema

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the blog post. it was really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Reema : I am back to blogging again :) Sorry for disappearing like tht
    @ Makeup artist in sydney : thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome colour and I have ditto colour in my Pure Intense Eye shadow Palette from Oriflame.. absolutely love the texture and pigmentation

    ReplyDelete